Our recruiting team works tirelessly not only to fill current positions, but also to fill future positions. Conexus has an excellent college internship program and we are constantly looking for energetic talent. We are proud to partner with NSU in offering a Transportation Sales Certification. The recruiting team also pulls from local colleges and even schools in neighboring states to bring the finest Supply Chain and Transportation students into our organization. Some schools we regularly recruit are:
- Oklahoma University (Norman & Tulsa campuses)
- Oklahoma State University (Stillwater & Tulsa campuses)
- Rogers State University
- Northeastern State University (Tahlequah & Broken Arrow campuses)
- University of Arkansas – Sam M. Walton School of Business
- Missouri State University
- Texas A&M International University (Laredo Office)
Below are degrees we typically take interest in, but if the transportation industry peaks your interest, please do not hesitate to send us your resume.
- Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Distribution Management
Conexus offers paid internships for the fall, spring and summer semesters. We do, however, have a limited number of spots for each semester, so be sure to apply early!